Friday, September 10, 2010

WEEK FOUR in MRS A's Physics class

This week.....I have completed the Newton Quiz, Mastering physics, Reading the chapter, a coffee n-spire lab, and am working on the standardized test to get ready for the chapter four test on Friday.  I enjoyed this chapter because it closely relates to math which is one of my strong points.  F=ma(or)g was the focus of this chapter and also the 3 newton laws.  I thought I needed to work on my understanding of elevator problems.  After doing the elevator lab, however, I understand and was even able to explain it to my lab partners.

2 comments:

  1. That's great about the lab making everything clearer. What is the best resource you've found thus far? Is the pace appropriate for you? What would you like to do more/less of? Thanks for your ideas! Mrs. A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book
    I think two weeks for each chapter or unit is sufficient
    I like doing problems

    ReplyDelete