Thursday, September 2, 2010

Physics week 2

This week I worked on my volo contracts.  I completed the outline, extra work assignments, mastering physics, and the  free fall lab.  I was so excited when I came up with the whole "can we save it as a list" idea.  I was even more excited when it worked.  So far the equations of motion and how to use them has been relitively easy.  I know that that is a good thing and that repetition is how I will remember how to use them.  Our group is almost all ahead and that is a very good thing.  I am hoping to use the test time to either work on physics ahead of time or other online assignments.  Mastering physics wasn't terrible.  In fact I rather enjoyed it.  It was annoying though when there were no hints on some of the harder questions.  Other than that this week has been very enjoyable and valuable from a learning standpoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment